Auto Cad Latest Versions
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
- Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
- Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs with others directly from mobile
- View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more)
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
- New and more intuitive 3D free design tools.
- Includes an extensive material library.
- Convert DWG files created with applications based on AutoCAD into different DWG versions: Release 14, 2000, 2004, 2007 and 2010.
- Compatible with 3D printers.
- Associate your designs with real environments.
- Capture the reality by means of point clouds or by scanning files.
- Extract surface curves.
- Includes Autodesk SketchBook Designer.
For more detail